Terms and conditions
(1) At all times Fyne Sea Tours is committed to communicate in a respectful and friendly manner to all passengers booked on our boat tours. We are committed to passenger safety and comfort always endeavouring to ensure these commitments are met to the highest level possible.
(2) Passengers on board do so at their own risk. Fyne Sea Tours cannot be held responsible for injury, illness, or loss/damage of belongings occurring during a boat tour. Passengers are required to conduct themselves in a manner that does not unduly endanger themselves and others.
(3) The skipper’s decision is final in all matters. These include all decisions regarding the running of the vessel, safety of passengers and decisions as to the suitability of the weather and sea conditions which enable a boat tour to go ahead.
(4) Even though it is optional for passengers to wear life jackets/buoyancy aids, Fyne Sea Tours advises that passengers do wear them to maintain the highest level of safety.
(5) There are no guarantees on the likelihood of spotting wildlife on any given boat tour.
(6) Boat tour cancellation by Fyne Sea Tours.
Fyne Sea Tours will always endeavour to make booked boat
tours go ahead when it is safe to do so. If a boat tour is
cancelled due to poor weather/sea conditions or technical issues with the vessel, every attempt will be made to re-arrange the boat tour for passengers or a full refund will be issued.
(7) Boat tour cancellation by passengers.
If a passenger cancels a booking more than 72 hours prior to that booking a full refund will be given.
If a passenger cancels a booking less than 72 hours prior to that booking, payment is non refundable.
If a passenger fails to show up, payment is non refundable.
(8) Data Protection
Fyne Sea Tours will not give your data to any third party unless legally required to do so. Your data is needed for our records, which we need to keep for 7 years.